Many donors make an outright charitable gift with cash, check or credit card. If you itemize income-tax deductions on your tax return, the first tangible benefit of making a gift by cash, check or with your credit card is the tax deduction for the full value of your gift.
The annual charitable deductions you can claim for cash gifts to public charitable organizations is limited to 50 percent of your adjusted gross income. However, you can apply any unused deductions for up to five more years, which gives you six full years to use the deduction. You’ll also see the immediate results of your generosity.
To make a cash donation, contact the program to make arrangements.
The online giving site is a convenient way to make a pledge payment or a one-time donation to the ANRP Internship Program.
- Click on the “Give Now” image below.
- Click “Search for an Account” and type in “70153”.
- The “Commodity/Congressional Internship Scholarship Fund” should appear.
- Click “Select Account”.
- Input donation amount, contact information, and payment details.
- Submit the form.
- Look forward to hearing from ANRP Internship Program staff on how you are making a difference! Thank you for your support!
We’re Here to Help
The program staff are always here to assist you. If you have questions about the giving process or have a unique gift you would like to coordinate, let us know. Email us at email@example.com or call 979-845-3712.